Lovely renovated single family, 2 story colonial home in sought after Howard County community. This home, on a 1/2 acre private lot, is located on a quiet street and offers 5 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half bathrooms, a full basement, 2 car garage, 3 fireplaces, and 12 x 27 screen deck. This home is conveniently located in Centennial area of Ellicott City, close to Centennial Park, a lake, tennis courts, athletic fields, shopping and restaurants, an 8 minute drive to Columbia Mall, easy access to routes 29, 70, and 95, with a convenient commute to DC, BWI, Baltimore, and Fort Meade. The Howard County public schools are Centennial Lane ES, Burleigh Manor MS, and Centennial HS. This home is available for immediate sale
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Block, Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding, Mason, Br
4,016 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Ramp - Main Level, Wheelchair Modifications.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price