Perfectly located in the historic and stunning National Park Seminary offering a coveted top floor location in the Presidentâs House this gorgeous 1 bedroom, 1 bath contemporary condo with dedicated garage parking shines like a fine diamond. A spacious open floor plan, high ceilings, rich hardwood floors, on trend neutral paint, solid maple doors, and an abundance of windows with serene views are just some of the reasons this home is so memorable. A gourmet kitchen, in unit front loading washer and dryer, and easy access to the elevator and garage create instant appeal, while meticulous maintenance makes it move-in ready, just step inside and fall in love! ****** Gleaming hardwood flooring welcomes you in the foyer and ushers you into the spacious living room where three windows fill the space with natural light illuminating warm neutral designer paint with crisp white moldings. The dining room is accented by a chic glass shaded chandelier and opens to the gourmet kitchen that is sure to please the modern chef with gleaming granite countertops, an abundance of 42â custom cabinetry, and quality stainless steel appliances including a built-in microwave and smooth top slide in range. A large island provides additional working surface and bar seating, while the open atmosphere facilitates entertaining family and friends. ****** The gracious ownerâs bedroom boasts plush carpet, a contemporary lighted ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and easy access to the well-appointed bath with a custom vanity topped in granite and tub/shower enhanced by spa toned tile surround and flooring. ****** All this awaits in a spectacular community steeped in history once a luxury resort, then an elite womenâs school, followed by a US Army facility, now a unique and luxurious sought after pet friendly residential community. Enjoy the amazing amenities including a stunning ballroom and a beautiful and expansive community room with billiards, kitchen, library and TV areas - both available for social gatherings, a fitness center, incredible architecture, plenty of guest parking, and lush grounds with beautiful gardens, fountains, statues, nature paths, and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the easy access to Rock Creek Park just steps away, everyone will enjoy the abundance of fine dining, shopping and entertainment choices in every direction, Georgia Avenue, Kensington, downtown Silver Spring, Bethesda, and Chevy Chase. Commuters will appreciate the easy access to Forest Glen Metro Station, I-495, 270, and DC. Itâs the perfect home in a sensational location!
Condo, Contemporary, Tudor, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Stone, Stucco
1,012 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
National Park Seminary
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fountain, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price