Tucked away behind a blooming dogwood tree, just off the fairway of the 15th hole of the Avenel golf course lies a luxury townhome in the players crossing section of the Avenel community in prestigious Potomac Maryland. Enjoy an evening of cocktails on the balcony watching golfers go by or join the Avenel country club and play a hole on the TPC golf course yourself. For all those equestrians, the Avenel community offers a range of lessons and horse boarding options if your furry friend decides to make the move with you! This area is also great for kiddos, amenities include a community pool, soccer fields, and tennis and basketball courts. Prime location for education with the Sought after Winston Churchill High school district. This luxurious townhouse boasts a grand main level with a marble foyer, a step-down living room between 2 columns with a bay window, and ample seating for a dozen or more quests. Adjacent to the formal dining space with hardwood floors throughout the main living space. Enter the updated kitchen with new granite countertops and cherry cabinets open to the attached family room with a wood-burning fireplace. Step outside, to enjoy some bug-free fresh air on your screened-in porch, or let your dog out into the fenced-in rear patio. The newly carpeted upper level is home to the primary bedroom with 2 separate walk-in closets and a splendidly updated marble primary bath with a private balcony overlooking the 15th hole. Continue up a flight of stairs into a private loft with an additional wood-burning fireplace, skylight, built-in bookcases, and attic storage. The upper level is also home too, two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a full-size washer and dryer. The lower level has a large open recreation room and wet bar plus access to the front of the property through a gated alcove, perfect to store firewood and direct access to the two-car garage. Centrally located right around the corner from Potomac Village. For an easy commute, you are minutes away from 495 and 5 miles from the American Legion Bridge. Also, only 13.5 miles from the White House in downtown Washington DC! Per the instructions of the seller, All buyers must be financially vetted by their Buyer's Agent or by the Listing Agent prior to showing the property.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,885 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Golf Club, Golf Course, Horse Trails, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Putting Green, Reserved/Assigned Parking, Riding/Stables, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price