Sited on nearly two acres at the end of a quiet lane in one of Washington, D.C.'s most coveted suburbs, this estate promises the utmost in peaceful seclusion yet with convenient access to the nation's Capital. Newly constructed entirely of stone, this magnificent Beaux Arts-style mansion offers 16,500+ square feet of living spaces infused with high-tech features and modern amenities. Strategically placed landscape lighting illuminates the double gated entry, circular drive, sparkling fountain and the column-framed stone portico, setting an impressive stage for the elegance within. The grand foyer reveals marble flooring and staircase, and trims embellished with 24 karat gold leaf accents. Formal living and dining rooms are complimented by a vast stone terrace across the rear of the home, with fully equipped outdoor kitchen. The gourmet kitchen is sheathed in Italian cabinetry and marble countertops, and features two center islands, Subzero and Miele appliances. The kitchen adjoins a sunny breakfast salon and two-story family room with heated marble floors, both with walls of glass that open to the rear terrace. The home s main level also includes one of two owner s suites, a two-story library office, and a catering/spice kitchen. In addition to the 2nd owner s suite, the upper level boasts three additional bedrooms suites, each with sitting room, wet bar, television, full bath and walk-in closet. The lower club level features a large wet bar and wine room, two spacious lounges with fireplaces, and a separate home theater with 13 electronic leather recliners and projection media system. The premier feature of this fully walk-out lower level is its separately enclosed swimming pool and hot tub spa, adjoining a fitness/workout room with steam shower, sauna, two full baths and heated floors. Other unique features of this property include a state-of-the-art security system, luton lighting system, geothermal heating and air conditioning, modern intercom system, fire pit alcove, safe room, and a 12+ car garage in addition to the three-car garage on the main level perfect for an automobile collection. Backing to towering trees, this estate offers the complete package: privacy, convenience, security, beauty and comfort.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Beaux Arts
8 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
16,557 sq. ft
Yes - 15 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 11. Gas Burning, Stone, Marble, Mantle, Brick.
- Elevator, Other.
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 15 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Underground Parking.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Fountain, Exterior Lighting, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price