EXCEPTIONAL LISTING! Welcome to the refined beauty of this stately, move-in ready 7 Bedroom, 7.5 Bath Georgian home. Featuring expansive and newly-renovated indoor spaces as well as sweeping vistas of the professionally landscaped exteriors with flagstone terraces and swimming pool, every detail has been considered to create a luxurious haven of comfort and privacy. Situated on more than two acres and backing to parkland, this property invites gracious living in a location convenient to area shopping, airports and schools. Floor plans included in virtual tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian
7 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
7,370 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Marble
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Bar, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium, No Thru Street, Poolside, Stream/Creek, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price