658 Live Oak Drive, where luxury and comfort meet. Exceptional one-of-a-kind estate located in the illustrious Eagle Rock. Unforgettably defined by its palatial scale and quality finishes the River King Estate is sequestered behind a beautiful gated entrance and perfectly presented on 3.16 lush acres that sit above the Potomac River. With marvelous sweeping views of the rolling water, this scenic abode is a sensational opportunity. Stunning views from every vantage point, this custom-built residence invites you to explore the special sanctuary that boasts both privacy and convenience. Situated w easy access to the beltway (less than one mile), enjoy peace and tranquility at home and adventure in Washington DC, MD, or the shore. Built by renowned BOWA Builders, this stately property spans approximately 16,100 total SF and offers 7 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 3 Half Baths, an Elevator, and Garage Parking for 5. The incredible floor plan is thoughtfully planned out with generous proportions, wonderful details, and a lengthy list of luxurious lifestyle amenities that are unique to this estate. From the heated Indoor Swimming Pool and spa to the grand Outdoor Kitchen quarters, River King Estate is more than equipped to host any gathering from intimate to large-scaled. The deep and sizable rear Patio extends to reveal incomparable views of the Potomac. With its newly renovated next-gen accommodations, as well as its' fully upgraded kitchen, laundry room, and additional areas, this home is constructed with solid stone and a sought-after geothermal heating system making it a cut above the rest.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
7 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
14,150 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Geothermal, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 5. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Private, Stone Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Indoor, Lap
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- POTOMAC RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Waterfall, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Landlocked, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Stream/Creek, Pond, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price