This beautiful 3-year-young 6,175 square foot Craftsman style home is designed as a multi-family, multi-generational dwelling with an elevator and separate entries on each level. Built with fine materials and finishes, shows like new construction. The carefully designed home offers 3 fully finished levels, each a self-contained unit and suitable for handicapped residents. Each level has bedrooms, generous living areas and a kitchen. Ideal for multi-generational living, resident caretaker, rental, entertaining and working from home. Each level of the 6-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home is a home in itself, with a separate entry, and offers views of nature from balconies and patios. Think Airbnb, Vrbo for substantial income! Main level bedrooms and living spaces, and an elevator, make the home accessible to all with flexible uses. High ceilings throughout, a lovely 2-story atrium, open staircase, beautiful millwork, hardwood and stone floors, large windows, 2 fireplaces, upscale lighting and appliances, and more. Upper level offers wonderful space with three to four bedrooms, large living area, kitchen, balconies and wooded view. Lower level is a large, chic apartment and full above-level walkout with large living area, bedroom kitchen and flagstone patio. Amenities include 3-zones of HVAC, 2 geothermal systems, high-end water purification, public sewe, heated bathroom floors, bidets, custom doors. Sited on a cul-de -sac in a private setting backing to woodlands, the home offers the best of Potomac locations, close proximity to Potomac Village, outstanding local public and private schools, parkland, and easy access to Virginia and D.C. Motivated Seller!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
6,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer, Range Hood, Six Burner Range
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Elevator, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Premium, Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price