Beautiful stone and stucco, custom-built home in the heart of Potomac with scenic views to Falls Rd Golf Course. Set back with a circular drive and framed by mature trees and extensive professional landscaping, this spectacular home enjoys a commanding, yet elegant, approach. A two story foyer with site lines directly to the rear of the property via a gallery of French doors provides the main level with abundant natural light. Rich architectural details include oversized casings and moldings, arched entryways and extensive cove and tray ceiling details. A main level owner's bedroom with large, spa-like bath and dual dressing rooms opens to a beautiful rear terrace. The main level is completed by a gorgeous home office with custom cabinetry, two additional en suite bedrooms and fabulous two-story great room. Further enhancing the main level is an open concept, chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances and expansive center island. Adjoining the kitchen are a morning room and butler's pantry, as well as a mudroom with access to the side load garage. Upstairs are two ensuite bedrooms plus a study space. A turret-enclosed stairway takes you to the over the top lower levels complete with regulation size basketball court, exercise room, sauna, recently-renovated recreation room with projection screen theater, full bar and wine room. The exterior of the property includes a heated pool with separate spa and extensive terracing. A Vermont slate roof, copper gutters and professional landscaping are indicative of this home's quality and distinction. Located just minutes from Potomac Village, several of our region's best independent and public schools, as well as 495, River Road and 270 commuting routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, Transitional
7 Full/3 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
16,258 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Library, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Air Cleaner, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 2. Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, wine storage, Fire Sprinklers, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Landscaping, Level, Premium, Poolside, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price